6 hours Welcome to Prague Private Tour by car
Prague is rightly considered one of the most beautiful cities in the world and is proud of the nickname “Mother of Cities”.
A magical atmosphere in Prague you won´t find anywhere else. Come and explore it with me. You will never forget its uniqueness and breathtaking beauty.
I will share my passion and true love for this city with you which is highly contagious. You will enjoy every single moment of it!!!
I and the professional driver will pick you up at 9 am in a lobby of the hotel you are staying in. This tour is provided by A/C private car or minivan. It takes 6 hours. Bottled water will be available in the car for you free of charge.
In this tour you will admire:
- The Old Town City Hall with the famous Prague Astronomical Clock
- Former Jewish Quarter with the oldest, still surviving synagogue, in Europe from 1270
- Prague Castle Complex – one of the biggest castle complexes in the world (Castle fee is 9 EUR, not included in the tour price)
- The Gothic Charles Bridge from 1357
- Church of St.Nicholas situated in the Little Town
- Dancing House set in a fine location by the Vltava River
- St. Cyril and Methodius church – a memorial to the paratroopers who hid in the church crypt after they assassinated Reichsprotektor Reinhaeydrich in May 1942
- Petrin Tower located on the Petřín hill constructed in 1891
|1-2 persons||398 EUR|
|3-6 persons||498 EUR|
|7-10 persons||611 EUR|