Unusual Prague 6 hours Private Tour to Spots Known and Unknown
This tour takes 6 hours. It is provided by A/C car or minivan. I and the professional driver will pick you up at 9 am in a lobby of the hotel you are staying in. Bottled water is available in the car for you free of charge.
There is far more to Prague, though, than the Royal Route. Come and explore it with me, whether you are in Prague for the first time or the fifts. Be sure to wear good walking shoes and charge your camera or phone before walking out the door. I will guarantee you will find something picture-worthy along the way.
This tour includes:
- Náplavka – Prague´s most popular promenade – you can walk ride your bike, feed the swans, chat with friends, visit a sauna or gallery on the water, have a coffee or a drink, or just sit and observe the ever-changing colours of the sky over the river
- Basilica of St.Peter and Paul at the Vysehrad Castle
- Vyšehrad Cemetery – the burial place of the most important Czech cultural and scientific figures and has many interesting gravestones and tombs sculptures
- Rotunda of St.Martin – Romanesque structure from 1070 originally
- Church of the Assumption and St.Charlemagne at Karlov founded in the 14th century by Emperor Charles IV.
- St. Apollinaire Provincial Maternity Hospital – the first childbirth was recorded here in 1875
- Emmaus Monastery Na Slovanech founded in 1347 also by Emperor Charles IV.
- Dancing House or Fred and Ginger building, designed by the Croatian-Czech architect Vlado Milunić in cooperation with Canadian-American architect Frank Gehry
|1-2 persons||398 EUR|
|3-6 persons||498 EUR|
|7-10 persons||611 EUR|