6 hours Prague Honeymoon Private tour by car
GLORIOUS medieval marvel of PRAGUE. Cosy and relaxed, laid-back and easy to get around. Prague is one of the most popular honeymoon destinations in Central Europe and the easiest to get to.
Prague beats as the heart of the Czech Republic with ancient roots deeply planted in the region of Bohemia. While lovers may stand in the shadow of 9th-century Prague Castle before ambling between smatterings of medieval architecture. In fact, despite the myriad of cobbled lanes aside the swan-flocked Vltava River, Prague is just as much a modern center for arts, food, and entertainment. History buffs and world travelers alike will agree that a honeymoon spent in Prague awakens your senses and your soul from one castle, cathedral, and pub crawl to the next.
This tour takes 6 hours and it is provided by A/C private car. I and the professional driver will pick you up in a lobby of the hotel you are staying in at 9 am.
In this tour you will admire:
- Petrin Tower & wonderful Petrin Park located on Petrin Hill. We take a local funicular railway originally opened in 1891 to get up.
- New World is a little historical village behide the Loreta Church and Loreta Square. It is a great place to take a little romantic walk. Here we can visit a charming little café:-)
- Deer Moat is open from April 1st till October 31st. An utterly romantic way up to Prague Castle through a valley that used to be medieval hunting grounds. Make sure you wear comfortable trainers. The beginning of this path is made up of a system of small narrow paths.
- Lively Letenské sady & Metronome. A favourite of visitors and locals alike, the top of the Letenské sady with Metronome statue is great for two reasons: first, the views of the river are impressive, second, it is great place to just come and hang out, have a drink or experience a little romantic moment with the one you love.
- Vysehrad located at mythical Vysehrad Hill. We will find here not only great views overlooking the Vltava river, but also plenty of green spots, Neo-Gothic Church of St.Peter and Paul and the National Cemetery.
Price per person: 195 EUR
Minimum number of people for booking is 2 persons.