6 hours Prague for Lovers Private tour by car
This tour takes 6 hours. It is provided by A/C private car or minivan. I and the professional driver will pick you up at 11 am in a lobby of the hotel you are staying in. Bottled water will be available in the car for you free of charge.
This tour includes:
- Petřín Tower located on Petřín Hill. This part of Prague was simply made for romance. The huge Rose Park on Petřín Hill is a great place to spend an unforgettable afternoon in a quiet and beautiful atmosphere. In Nebozízek Park is a statue of Karel Hynek Mácha, a famous Czech Romantic poet. Entrance fee to the Petřín Tower is included in the tour price.
- Picturesque New World Street. The hidden streets of the New World, lined with colourful houses and intimate corners, are located in the valley below Loreta church near Prague Castle. We can stop at the stylish Romantik Hotel U Raka and sit by an open fireplace.
- John Lennon Peace Wall represents not only a memorial to John Lennon and his ideas for peace, but also a monument to free speech and the non-violent rebellion of Czech youth against the regime.
- Romantic Kampa Island located in the Little Town is certainly one of the most charming spots in Prague. Its central area is an extensive park overlooking the Smetana Embankment, Charles Bridge and the National Theatre, and we’ll also find the oldest bridge over Čertovka, a branch of the Vltava separating Kampa Island from the mainland. It’s on this bridge at the Grand Priory Mill where enamoured couples can hang a padlock as a symbol of their eternal love, whose key they then toss into the water below.
- One hour private paddle boat trip on Vltava river. Price for rent is included in the tour price. Available only in a warm weather.
- Náplavka is a recently renovated riverbank in the centre of the city. Quickly became very popular among Prague citizens. With the first warm days many people come here for a walk along the river, roller-skate, ride a bike or have a beer and dance. Or we can simply feed the swans:-)
- Vyšehrad Castle, the historical fortress on the cliff, was the seat of kings for the entire 11th century, and is shrouded with history and legends. Even now in the early 21st century, it still retains a magical atmosphere and a touch of mystery. Visitors are attracted by beautiful panoramas of old Prague, the original walls surrounding the entire complex, and quiet park corners. Standing in the middle of the complex is the Church of St. Peter and St. Paul, whose two-towered silhouette is an integral part of the city’s skyline. In the local depository, you’ll find the remains of St. Valentine (his shoulder blade placed in a rare reliquary adorned with gold) that Charles IV himself brought to Prague from Italy. In the period around February 14th, the church becomes the site of a Valentine’s pilgrimage, including the display of the precious reliquary.Entrance fee to the church is included in the tour price.
Price per person: 220 EUR
Minimum number of people for booking is 2 persons.