14 hours Salzburg Private Tour by car
Salzburg is the fourth-largest city in Austria and the capital of the federal state of Salzburg. Salzburg’s “Old Town” is internationally renowned for its Baroque architecture and is one of the best-preserved city centers north of the Alps. It was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997. The city has three universities and a large population of students. Salzburg was the birthplace of 18th-century composer Wofgang Amadeus Mozart. In the mid‑20th century, the city was the setting for the musical play and film The Sound of Music.
I and the professional driver will pick you up at 6 am in a lobby of the hotel you are staying in. It takes 4 hours and 15 minutes to reach Salzburg from Prague. This tour is provided by A/C private car or minivan. Bottled water will be available in the car for you free of charge. Of course we also go for a delicious lunch in a local Salzburg restaurant. Price is from 30-40 EUR per person. It is not included in the tour price.
In this tour you will admire:
- Hohensalzburg Castle, overlooking the Old Town, is one of the largest castles in Europe
- Historic Centre of the City of Salzburg
- Grain Lane – busy shopping street in the Old Town of Sazburg
- Baroque architecture, including many churches
- Mozart’s Birthplace & Residence
- Mirabell Palace, with its wide gardens full of flowers in spring or summer
Price per person: 425 EUR
Minimum number of people for booking is 2 persons.
|Price per person||425 EUR|